Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day of thanksgiving

On thanksgiving day I am not going to post any(much) about football. Today I am just going to say some of the things I am thankful for:
1. My family
2. My friends
3. that I live in the greatest country in the world
4. that I live in a greatest state in that country
5. The University of Georgia and its football team
6. Bourbon
7. My job even though I spend more time there than I would like I am very thankful to have a secure one
8. the United States Military for protecting our freedom
9. 9 out of 10 ;)
10. that God has blessed me with a life far beyond what I deserve

These are not all of the things I am thankful for but they all make me happy. My wish for everyone is that you have all you need and you appreciate all that you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment