Saturday, September 10, 2011

Prediction for the South Carolina Game

Every bit of my heart is telling me the Dawgs rally today and pull off the win against Carolina. Every bit of my head is telling me that unless we signed a few free agent offensive linemen and a middle linebacker this week that won't happen. It is hard to know if the play calling is making the line look bad or if the line is making the play calling look bad but unless there is improvement in that area Murray and the running backs are in for a long day.

My brother-in-law is from the show me state so I'll go with my head. 24-16 Carolina wins on another up and down performance by the offense. I have never wanted to be wrong more in my life. Let's hope that Garcia goes Garcia and turns the ball over 12 times after a drunken bender last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment