This all means that Georgia will measure its success by a different measure than the scoreboard. Here are a few things I'd like to see.
1) Zero false starts, illegal procedure or offside’s calls. A total of less than 5 penalties for the entire game.
2) Domination by both lines. Murray shouldn't get his jersey dirty or have to do more than move around a small bit in the pocket. Running backs shouldn't have to worry about anyone hitting them until they are past the line of scrimmage. Find the hole, accelerate and worry about a guy 3-5 yards up field, not in the backfield. On defense we should be playing in their backfield without having to bring more than 4 guys. The three down linemen need to force Coastal to have to block each of them with two men or make them pay the price.
3) No blown coverages by the back 8. This goes to focus and assignments. The talent and speed are clearly in Georgia's favor. The ability to stay focused after two tough losses will help the team down the road.
4) Murray is accurate with ALL of his passes and there are ZERO drops. Upwards of 80% completions for the game for the first team. Use this as a chance to get Murray and this inexperienced group of receivers on the same page. Oh and King time to step up and be the #1 guy you should be. If he can make himself the deep threat he has been in the past but also more consistent it is only going to make the young guys, Bennett and Mitchell, more deadly.
5) Coastal’s punter being very tired after the game and their kicker being very rested.
6) Turnovers, Zero for the Dawgs, bunch for the Chanticleers. I prefer them to be fumbles because an interception means we didn't get to the quarterback and make the sack. Demanding a bit I know but that is what I want.
7)One and a half quarters of me trying to figure out who the heck is on the field for UGA as I learn guys numbers that haven't got many(any) snaps in the past two games. Andrews, Dantzlter, Gates, Houston, Long, Lynch and Ogletree opening up a huge hole for Malcome to run through. Repeat.
9) Branden Smith coming out wearing a #4 jersey. Use Boykin, Crowell and Smith all at once on at least one play to force teams to spend practice time on the formation.
10) The Tiggers to the north ending the Tiggers from the west winning streak.