Saturday, May 21, 2011

Do what?

This blog is mainly about UGA sports but somethings just make me shake my head. Right now the USA is in huge dept and then I read this,. Now I may not know all the ins and outs of foreign policy but it makes no sense to me at all how we could possibly forgive a billion dollars in debt when we are in 14 trillion dollars of dept. Loans maybe, if there is a good chance of having them repaid and if they are at least at the interest rate we are paying on our own debt. Is anyone going to forgive the USA any of its debt? Who is going to pay for this debt forgiveness? I will tell you who, you, me and every other American tax payer will. I simply don't think politicians (on the left or right) get that the money they "play" with does not actually belong to them, maybe if it did they would be much wiser in how they spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment