Friday, December 16, 2011

Gone over to the dark side.

For a long time I resisted getting a twitter account. I have no interest in knowing where people ate breakfast or any of the other trivial stuff that I expect gets put on twitter. I however have realized how much information is out there about sports, in particular about Georgia sports. I am not sure how much I will actually be tweeeting but I do plan on using it to keep up with things that are going on in the world of sports. If anyone would like to follow me feel free to @dawg3fan4 . If anyone has any suggestions of who to follow feel free to suggest them to me in the comments or through my twitter account. Also if anyone has any ideas on how to best use twitter, such as how to post my new blog posts to it, please feel free to help me out. Thanks and have a great Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment