Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means...

Recently Adrian Peterson compared the NFL to "modern day slavery". Last time I checked slaves didn't collect million dollar paychecks, drive Bentley's, or live in mansions. It shows how out of touch some players are with reality. At a time when unemployment is at over 9% nationally to make a statement like that shows that he is truly self absorbed. His agent claims that we shouldn't take the comment out of context. My question to his agent is exactly what context would that comment make sense. If Peterson truly feels that way about the NFL I would like to offer a few solutions. Go play in Canada, the weather up there is great. I hear the the UFL is holding open tryouts. Give up the awful sport that enslaves people altogether and go get a real job, though with his intelligence level I am not sure he would get past any of the interviews tomarrow! Maybe instead of using the time off from his extremely difficult job he should work on holding onto the football when running the ball instead of running his mouth when their is no brain attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment